Friday, November 6

numero dos



Faithful Readers! Wait, can I say that on post number two? Sure.

Faithful Readers! I want to know what you want to know...

A picture documentary of brown butter tarts? We can manage that.

An instructional series of…whatever? Lets hook it up!

How to make your pies for the coming holidays a success? I think we can share some tips. (for one, skip the hassle and call us 612.874.9206)

Do you have questions? Michelle LOVES questions- and that’s not sarcasm, that’s a true fact.

In the meantime I thought I would let everyone know a few of the things that we currently are using that are local/organic.



Ames Honey


~ oh, happy chicken, not silly chickens!~

Happy Chicken from... I cannot remember for the life of me... it starts with a 'C' and its in Minnesota...



Thousand Hills Flat Iron Steak from Cannon Falls MN


Hope Creamery Butter from Hope, MN


Organic Valley Milk, from LaFarge, WI



Schroeder Heavy Cream from Maplewood, MN


Phil’s Fresh Eggs from Forreston, IL


Earthbound Organic Field Greens and Garlic from San Juan Bautista, CA


Mirabella Ingredients- Terra Spices, Chocovic and Callebaut chocolates


Penzeys spices Minneapolis


And always MN grown and local (midwest) produce such as apples, squash, greens, herbs and other great product from the Midtown Produce Exchange!



***Stay Tuned! The next post is about our seasonal menu and Thanksgiving offerings!***

(it will be exciting, cross my heart and hope to die)

No comments:

Post a Comment